Tuesday, December 8, 2009

One of those days ~

You ever have one of those days when you are not quite on your game? This is me today. My energy is low, my spirits are low...I just want my Girlie Dog and an afghan to curl up under! But alas...we can't do that. There is too much work to get done. So what do I do to get myself going???


I dream....

...about squares...

...and color....

...and suddenly...

...my brain is happy...

...and I feel creative...it's better than a xanax!

Awwww....all better now!

6 comments:

Kar said...

I would be happy after seeing all that wonderful color also. Good ole' medicine for sure.

Have a great day Dawn!
xxxx

Devon said...

Best kind of medicine there is creative medicine I say..glad your happy again,,

Aussie Maria said...

Know the feeling all too well at the moment and have been looking for colour too. Thank you for sharing

Mary Grace McNamara said...

...and so much healthier! I love when you show random pictures of your grannies! You are the granny queen!

MGM

Crochet Goddess said...

I love your squares! The day after Thanksgiving I finally got a chance to visit Common Threads. It was great lots of Noro but I did not buy any I did buy one ball of cascade 220 superwash. Everyone at the store was very friendly. I hope to visit again. I need to get busy and do a few granny squares.

Gloria P. said...

You said it way better than Xanax now if I could convince my clients of that...! Dawn I love the gray with purple and your snowman is adorable.