Monday, January 18, 2010

Trio of Pillows - Finished!

Just look at all this crochet hookiness! Grannies, spike stitch...I love how this little trio of pillows have turned out, and they are going to look great on my bed. They make me feel like I am in a warm cozy cabin, curled up next to the fire!
And this spike stitch has become one of my favorites! You all know, I am a granny square-aholic, well I could easily do the same with this!!

I had enough yarn to get the smaller granny pillow done. I just crocheted a large granny and folded in the corners. It really makes a neat design!

So, now here I am...what next...more crochet?? I do have a poncho I need to get started on. But I am having a hard time putting down my hook. LOL! I have also been working on getting my yarn organized, which just fuels my fire more to make some more grannies!

Well, I'm off. Going to see what these look like on the bed.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

They look great. That spike stitch is a real charmer. Was it a yarn eater? Have to check the next post on this one.

Kar said...

FAB!!! Love the 3 different patterns together. Your bed will surely be cozy now.

xxxx

Aussie Maria said...

The pillows look fantastic. Especially love the look of the granny one - great idea

Devon said...

Ohhh I love them,,you have been a busy little bee..

Insensata! by Laura Sners said...

They look fantastic! I love the folded granny one, great color scheme!
I love them even with the 86ºF in my room right now!

atelierlemlem said...

These look so beautiful and comfortable!! I realy like to come over for a cup of tea and cuddle up between the pillows, haha! (only I live on the other side of the earth, so, it will be a virtual cup of tea..)
Very beautiful!!
Greetings from mama lieveheersbeestje.

Kate said...

All 3 fabulous cushions! I especially LOVE the folded in granny one.

Anonymous said...

Your trio of pillows are BEAUTIFUL and will look great on your bed.

Congratulations.