Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Greetings Yarnsters! Just had to show you my newest neck warmer. Yes it's me again modeling it...I desperately need to gain access to a live model other than myself! Had to snap it this morning with the flash (which I usually avoid...but the dark gray morning forces me to!) Once the sun comes back out I may try to get some better pics.

I made this warmer in one of my favorite ways. Scrappies. Little bits and pieces of yarn I just can't bring myself to get rid of. It is so fun to knit and change colors randomly. I don't even mind weaving in all the ends. As you can see it's full of color and texture, and I topped it off with a couple of vintage buttons from my button tin.

I'm such a happy camper today. No back pain. This winter has been hard on my back...when that cold damp air sets in I can tell it. Once it's here I'm fine!

I have a new custom order from my etsy shop to begin once I find the right yarn. Yay! I don't get many custom orders, so I love it when one comes my way. It's for a granny square bag! I can't wait to get that first square done. You know I do love me some grannies!

So for now, I'll be on my way...doing that Wednesday thang! Ta-Ta!

5 comments:

Mary Grace McNamara said...

Fabulous! I just love your use of color! Not sure I'd enjoy all those ends though :) You're a lovely model for all your lovely things...the colors suit you well.

Glad to hear your back is being nice.

MGM

Just Be Happy said...

I LOVE IT!!!
I wouldn't mind having one like that either!!!

Kar said...

Very nice! I always love the colors that you end up with. I really need to expand my yarn "rainbow" just a bit.

Aussie Maria said...

Great colour combination, it looks so warm and soft

Anonymous said...

I love all of your neck warmers! About your back pain. I just thought you might be interested in this.

www.greensmoothiegirl.com

These green smoothies have literally changed my life, I got rid of my aches and pains in only about TWO WEEKS!!

For more info just go to that website and read many of the testimonies, you won't regret it!

Regards.