Sunday, February 20, 2011

More Snowman Love!

Oh my goodness!  Check out this little guy!  I named him Waldo.  I think he looks like a Waldo.  His little helmet hat is way too cute.  It was my first attempt a knitting one, and I am very pleased.

This little guy needed a pair of glasses...much like me!!!!  I enjoy making these little hats.  I really have no pattern for them.  I just start knitting and fitting it to the snowman as I progress.  How do you like his little half smile??

I named this little guy "Ivan the Snowman"...and boy, is he cute.  I believe I have finally honed in on my pattern for the body so it stands nice and straight without me having to add the little crocheted disc to the bottom like I have been doing. 

"Beh-Beh", "LuLu", and "Professor Snowball"

Now how cute are these three together!  Look at that little capelet and beret on Beh-Beh.  I thought it turned out quite cute!  Beh-Beh and Professor Snowball are both in my etsy shop

I have another snowman body to fill and dress, and most likely will get a couple more done this week.  I see a group picture coming soon. 

Everyone have a great week, be creative, and share a smile!

9 comments:

Alhana said...

They are so cute! I love that tiny pair of glasses.

jenia said...

Lovely!!!!

Just Be Happy said...

Ok, so I have a hard time deciding which one is the cutest, they're all so adorable, you do a great job with them!

Esther Asbury said...

These are all SO ADORABLE! Makes me wish I knew how to knit!

Doris Sturm said...

What a cute and unique bunch of snowpeople...how utterly adorable! Nice work!

cathy said...

I am going to order one in the future they are just so darn cute!
cathy

alex said...

lovely snowman.. i want it all..

Gift Baskets
Edina MN Realty
House Cleaning RI

Sara said...

Very cute!

Merry Gray said...

Is pattern available now?