Sunday, November 13, 2011

Chillin'

Today I have been chillin' just doing things around the house, and yes, a little crochet time, too!  My jammies have been on all day!  It's fun to do that every once in awhile, and today has been the perfect day for it.

Check out the little Owlie and the ornament I did this morning.  I think they kind of go together.  A Christmas Tree loaded with these would be so cute!

This afternoon I attempted another...not sure how I feel about it yet.

I like the way the colors turned out, but it is a little too large.  I am going to give it another attempt and change it up a little bit.

My craft booth was a real success on Saturday.  I sold tons of Owlies and scarves.  I was very pleased, and very tired when I got home.  It's been a week battling a major sinus infection, followed by major antibiotics and a shot or cortisone.  I am finally feeling back to normal...I think the medicine actually makes you feel a little worse at first!

So, tomorrow is back to Monday and the normal, not a bad thing I guess.  Y'all make it a good week!

13 comments:

Caroline said...

Love the owlie!

Kentish Keg-Meg said...

Hope you will be better soon. Great decorations would love a tree with these.

Jane Delcambre said...

Love all your owlies! And what great ornaments. They would even look good on a wreath.

Unknown said...

Nothing better than a Sunday in our jammies with a hook in hand. I would hang the big on a door handle, if it's too be for the tree.

Mereknits said...

Lovely day to stay in your jammies. So glad you had a good show.
Meredith

Anonymous said...

awh Dawny
i would love to purchase your pattern for the cute owls!!!
would you give advice what kinds of yarns you used?
thanks
Claudia

would you eventually email me once you have the pattern listed in your etsy store?
Thank you

Anonymous said...

ups.. email would be helpful
claudiaesrosa@hotmail.com
:-)

GerryART said...

Your Owlies are just soo sweet.
I ♥ them.

hugs

Sue Pinner said...

Love your work, your colour choice always seems to have a warm glow to it
The Owls are just stunning
Hugs x

Lorena (sonido retro UK) said...

Lovely!

Melissa said...

Glad you are feeling better and the craft show was a success. Had every intention of coming by, but got a bug Thursday night and spent the weekend in my jammies.

busybusybeejay said...

I love the owl.I collect owls but havn't one like that.Hope you can give us(or sell us) the pattern sometime.

Unknown said...

ohhhhh!!!preciosos!!!