Sunday, November 27, 2011

Christmas Crocheting





It has been a nice Thanksgiving weekend here.  After feasting on turkey and dressing, I spent time crocheting, Christmas crocheting!  I found this pattern on ravelry and immediately grabbed a hook and some yarn and started.  These are so much fun to make!!!  It's a free pattern at Le monde de Sucrette.  I have also become a fan of her blog...her crochet is off the chain! 

Putting together all these bright colors and adding buttons and pom-poms has been a blast.  They work up quickly, too!  I am thinking about doing a little garland with these, if I can get enough done in time.  Seems I can't find enough of it these days to get everything done. 

 Owlies Pattern Ready!!

I am happy to say I have my Owlie pattern done, and listed in my etsy shop!  Thank you to my testers who helped me out with this!! 

OMG...I just had a thought of little mini stockings with owls on them!!  I can see it!  Uh oh...think I have to go work on one! 

I hope everyone has a great week! 

4 comments:

Lorena (sonido retro UK) said...

Oh Dear, You are something else! Such a cute socks!
Saludos, Lorena

hooksandyarns said...

They're really cute - love the little snowman. :)

deebriese said...

Love these! I have been working on some owlies! Your such a talent

* said...

Your blog is such a blast of rich colours, your stockings, roosters, circles, owls all beautiful!